Baltimore Book Festival is known as one of the biggest of its kind. It hosts more than 100 exhibitors and booksellers. The festive festival is attended by nationally known authors. The visitors can enjoy diverse activities as:
- Signature of writers on their books.
- Nonstop reading on several stages
- Poetry reading
- Discussions in unique panel
- Food stalls & Cook demonstration by leading chefs
- Various workshops
- Unique children activities
- Diverse beer and wine
- Live music and more
The festival that is aimed for the entire family creates an enjoyable cultural meeting that combines literature, culinary, music, and more for great social and family enjoyment.
The festival’s program, venue, Artists lineup information show time / schedule of events, how to get, parking etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.