The Ukrainian immigrants’ community celebrates every year a colorful Ukrainian Festival in Ottawa. The festival brings a traditional and culture Ukrainian fiesta.
The visitors can enjoy diverse culture shows.
Due to the numerous visitors during the festival days and the high demand for accommodations it is recommended to check hotel rates and book rooms well in advance.
- Dance shows and live music
- Bustling marketplace
- Fashion shows
- Selection of beers and Ukrainian food
- Workshops of handmade craft and art
- Tours in the church and choral sacred music
- Diverse children activities
- Film festival
- Fireworks shows and more
The festival’s program, venue, lineup information show time / schedule of events, how to get, parking etc, is present in the festival’s link website below, under “Event Related Information” section.