Geneva International Motor Show (Salon International de l’Auto et accessories), is held for more than 80 years. It hosts thousands of visitors who enjoy the fascinating show of the newest models of world car industry.
The Geneva motor show is known as the most important and with the greatest influence on the world car industry. The visitors can be impressed by the new models of fancy cars, family cars and suv cars in addition to future models.
TIP: Due to the numerous visitors during the exhibition days and the high demand for accommodations it is recommended to check hotel rates and book rooms well in advance.
- Motor Cars and chassis with 3,4, or more wheels,electric cars and alternative powered cars
- Special bodywork motor cars, design, engineering, refined cars</li
- Accessories and parts for motor cars
- OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Workshop installations for repair and maintenance of motor cars
- Miscellaneous products and services related to the car industry
- Animations / Attraction
The Motor Show’s program, schedule of events, exhibitors list and conferences, is present in the The Geneva motor show link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.