The 2019 edition dates are as follow:
- Friday -July 26th-Youth empowerment day
- Saturday – July 27th Latinx day – All Latinos cultures
- Sunday – Friday 28th Puerto Rican Cultural day.
- Sunday – July 28th The grand Puerto Rican Festival cultural Parade (the champions route) starting at 12pm from 900 Boylston St. Boston ti Boston City Hall.
Those who arrive to Puerto Rican Festival of Massachusetts celebrate the Puerto Rican cultural heritage with its special colors.
The festival’s events attract every year more than 30,000 people who enjoy the great variety of events that are aimed for children and adults. Among it:
- Traditional food stands
- Art and handmade crafts
- Live music shows
- Health Fair
- Storytellers and traditional legends
- Cooking workshops
- Percussion workshops and more.
The wonderful festival reaches its climax in an annual parade where the Puerto Rican community presents its culture in songs, dance and diverse shows as they move over decorated floats.
The festival’s program, venue, Artists lineup information show time / schedule of events, how to get, parking etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.