Ramla World City Festival
Ramla, a city in central Israel, celebrates annually a festival that is dedicated to the wonderful multicultural diversity of the city’s residents and its unique history.
The population of Ramle is about 80,000, with immigrants that came from 90 different countries. This fact ensures a unique cultural diversity, therefore Ramla is considered to be one of the largest ingathering exiles community in Israel.
The festival offers lot of activities and events that are aimed for the whole family.
- Sightseeing tours of various city sites
- Taste of ethnic dishes and authentic street food
- The colorful and authentic Ramla market
- Workshops and activities for children and their parents
- Boating in the Pool of Arches
- Live music performances by the best Israeli artists and more.
Most of the events are free of charge and some are of nominal cost.
More details are available on the website of the official tourist site of Ramla – via the link below, under the heading “Event related information”.