Taste of Cincinnati is an annual food festival held in Cincinnati, Ohio that features food from local and regional restaurants, as well as live music and entertainment. Some of the highlights of the festival include:
- More than 100 food vendors offering local and regional cuisine.
- Live music and entertainment on multiple stages.
- Best of Taste Awards for the best dishes in various categories.
- Beer gardens and wine tastings for adults.
- Kids’ activities and games for children.
- Local vendors and artists selling their goods in a marketplace and more.
As expected, Taste of Cincinnati Festival attracts many visitors, majority of whom are out of town tourists. Admittedly, hotel rooms during this time are in high demand, surging lodging rates quickly. Therefore, it is is highly recommended to reserve hotel rooms early on to lock in current, more reasonable, rates.
Taste of Cincinnati is a great way to sample the diverse and delicious food scene in Cincinnati while enjoying live entertainment and other activities.
The festival’s more information, how to get, etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.