North Texas’s largest summertime food festival is back and it’s a menu of fun that will delight the palates of people of all ages. And it’s always hot and fresh with something new, and this year is no exception, with a special Foodie Experience event to begin a weekend of delights.
- Find your favorite celebrity chefs on the stage every hour.
- Samplings and pairings from more than a dozen craft breweries
- An expanded Family Fun Zone, indoor rides, games, inflatables and more.
- Restaurants from across the region offer up tastes of their best dishes
- Taste Marketplace, where attendees can sample their way through dozens of local culinary vendors.
- Local artisans, and more.
Due to the numerous visitors during the festival days and the high demand for tickets and accommodations it is recommended to check hotel rates and book rooms & tickets well in advance.
The festival’s program, venue, lineup information show time / schedule of events, how to get, parking etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.