Toronto Chocolate festival started in 2005 and since it attracts every year chocolate lover’s, locals and guests.
At the festival the visitors can enjoy plenty of sweet tastings, meetings with well-known chocolatiers, cultural performances and various events including:
- Blind Wine + Chocolate Tasting
- Chocolate Afternoon Tea
- Chocolate Dinner with the ChocElite at FIRED UP!
- Craft Beer + Chocolate Pairing
- The Hatter’s “NIGHT GARDEN MASQUERADE”
- The Ultimate Chocolate Tour and more
The festival’s program, venue, schedule of events, how to get, parking etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.