Virginia Beach Neptune Festival
The Virginia Beach Neptune Festival is an annual celebration of coastal culture and heritage.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a variety of activities and events, including:
- Sand Sculpting Championship: Watch world-renowned sculptors create intricate sand sculptures.
- Live Music: Enjoy performances by local and national artists.
- Art and Craft Show: Explore a variety of creative works available for purchase.
- Grand Parade: Witness colorful floats and marching bands.
- Delicious Food: Sample seafood and festival treats from food vendors.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Engage in rides, games, and interactive exhibits.
- Surfing Championship: Experience the East Coast Surfing Championship.
- Fireworks: Conclude the festival with a stunning oceanfront fireworks display.
The festival’s program, venue, artists lineup information, shows time / schedule of events, how to get, FAQ etc. is present in the festival’s link website. See details below, under “Event Related Information” section.